The Premiere Independent Murrells Inlet Real Estate Company
Please vote for us. Visit this link
and select Real Estate Company then "Fitzgerald Realty, Inc.". Thank you so much.
Over the past 35+ years, Fitzgerald Realty has grown steadily in reputation to become one of the region's most respected real estate service providers. We have a distinguished history of always striving to serve our clients and staff well and have been rewarded for their continued trust and dedication. Some of the core benefits that allow us to thrive in the first 35 years - character, commitment, and competence - also form the foundation for our future.
The future is bright... for our community, for our customers, and for our company.
Your real estate agent is your choice.
- Enlist a professional REALTOR® on your behalf - a real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors® and is bound by their guidelines and ethics.
- Benefit by our 35+ years of experience in the local market.
- Access the advantage of our dynamic marketing strategy, including newspaper advertising, internet advertising, magazine advertising, open houses, and mail-outs.
- Bring our superior negotiating skills into play to sell your home for more.
- Choose a neighbor and a friend, readily available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fitzgerald Realty's goal is to sell homes for more dollars in a shorter listing time; which means more dollars for you.
- Over fifty percent of our customers are referred by a friend who had a great experience with us.
- In our two decades of service on the Grand Strand, we have generated over a quarter billion dollars in real estate sales to first, seconds, and even third generations of real estate buyers and sellers.
Murrells Inlet makes it easy to enjoy all the lively and historic sites the region has to offer. The area boasts 229 days of sunshine each year with a median temperature of 68 degrees.
- Enjoy the historic attractions of Murrells Inlet fishing village, the Seafood Capital of South Carolina.
- Stroll the boardwalk over a scenic saltwater marsh and the 750' walkway of the Murrells inlet Veterans Pier, providing unparalleled access out to the marsh.
- Dine at one of the 30 restaurants or enjoy a variety of local entertainers; there are plenty of tempting options in the fishing village of Murrells Inlet.
- Catch your own dinner - local boat captains and fishing charters will help you!
- See the beauty of the undeveloped coastline and pristine beaches of Huntington State Park.
- Enjoy Wacca Wache Marina, conveniently located in Murrells Inlet on one of the most scenic stretches of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Tour the elegant summer plantation retreats in the Historic District of Pawleys Island.
- View sculptures and objects of art within the natural setting of Brookgreen Gardens
- Grandstrand Shopping at Broadway At The Beach, 350 acres of shops, restaurants, nightlife, and attractions
- The Waccamaw Community Hospital in Murrells Inlet opened in 2002
- Professional Baseball at Coastal Federal Field, home of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Golf, golf and more golf on over 130 beautiful courses
- Cultural events and festivals throughout the year
Whatever your needs, whatever your interests, you're in the heart of it all in Murrells Inlet. So resort to a younger lifestyle. After all, you're on the upswing of life!